Tuesday, June 14, 2005

John Lennon Quotes

John Lennon

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it."


"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!"


"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."


"The more I see the less I know for sure."


"There's nothing you can know that isn't known."


"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."


"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."


"God is a concept by which we measure our pain."


----------------------------------------

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."


"All we are saying is give peace a chance."


"I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"


"You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die."


----------------------------------------

"Everything is clearer when you're in love."


"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."


"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."


"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."


"Rituals are important. Nowadays it's hip not to be married. I'm not interested in being hip."


"When I hold you in my arms and I feel my finger on your trigger I know no one can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun."

No comments: