Monday, October 9, 2006

The more I see the less I know for sure

John Lennon's 66th birthday was extra special to me for various reasons:

  • I celebrated it in Wala Wala Singapore on 7th Oct 2006 (Saturday night) with "The UnXpected". It surely couldn't have been any better. "The UnXpected" performed Beatles Medley. Find below the video captured in Wala, that will always remind me of the big nite:





The UnXpected played many other rocking numbers that nite like:

  • Metallica - Enter Sandman

  • Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

  • U2 - Vertigo

  • Black Sabbath - War Pigs

  • The Doors - Roadhouse Blues


I will upload some of those videozzz very soon.

  • A & D gifted me following and kept me busy all night on 9th Oct. Thanks guyz! You are the best:






I couldn't sleep before I finished reading "Lennon Legend". It's an amazing and must have collection for all John Lennon fans. I used to think that I know quite a lot about John Lennon & The Beatles but have realized lately that "The more I see the less I know for sure"... :)

No comments: